|Study location||Lithuania, Vilnius|
|Nominal duration||6 years|
|Tuition fee||€3,682 per year|
|Application fee||€120 one-time|
|Registration fee||€400 one-time
You can receive DISCOUNT and pay only 250.00 EUR, for more information visit our FREE webinar “Education in Europe”.
Postgraduate diploma (or higher)
Applications are NOT accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Bangladesh, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen.
Baltic Center Examination – If you pass the English Test at BC you will not required to submit any documents to prove your English Level.
– Econometrics (6 ECTS)
– Research Methodology (6 ECTS)
– Modern Economic Theories and Macroeconomic Analysis (6 ECTS)
– Higher Education Didactics (6 ECTS) / Philosophy of Science and Methodology (6 ECTS) (select one)
– Microeconomic Analysis and Institutional Economics (6 ECTS)
– Theoretical Models of Finance (6 ECTS)
– Global Economy and European Integration (6 ECTS)
– Agricultural Economics and Policy (6 ECTS)
– Systematic Research of Trade and Services (6 ECTS)